Saturday, April 30, 2016

Farm Frenzy!

This week soared by. Mostly because so much end of the year stuff is happening! I also want to apologize for the lack of pictures this week. It wasn't because I just didn't take any...but rather we have so many secrets going on in our room right now! Don't worry...you will soon see what we have been up to!

An extra special snack brought to us by this sweet boy!

Tracing skills! My have we grown this year!

Look at those grips! Such improvement!

Fine motor time...adding popcorn kernels to our corn on the cobs. Such a tricky task picking up those little kernels one-by-one!

Look! It is stuck to my finger!

Enjoying this beautiful day!



Sweet buddies!


He asked me to protect him from the zombies! So I did my best and snapped a selfie!

Best of friends!

Playing is such hard work!

Sitting pretty!


Piglet snacks! Yum!

Painting mud for our pigs!

Gotcha!
Again...I apologize for the short blog and lack of pictures. I know I usually overwhelm you and have tons to say. We really did work hard this week for our moms and dads...we just can't show you right now what we have been up to! But...you will soon see what our little hands have been creating...and treasure them forever! Keep dry this weekend and we will be doing lots with the Kentucky Derby theme next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment