Monday, March 6, 2017

Dr. Seuss

It is the "little" life lessons that make the biggest impacts!

Thursday:
We finished our Adventures with Gumby...

and Pokey!
Thank you parents for making this activity so much fun for these sweet kiddos!

A fun take on Green Eggs and Ham!

Fine motor skills while making Trufla Trees
(after we read the Lorex)


Isn't this quote the truth! Love!!

All of our silly socks!

I am having the kiddos help me count and they are writing the numbers!

staircase counting with goldfish!
I will also throw in that this is a great grasping fine motor skill!


letter Yy

counting and matching

1:1 counting!

Y is for yo-yo!


making "Wockets" for our Pockets!




 Friday:
Jake and I are ready for Mix-Match Day at school!

She makes mixing and matching super sweet!

Dr. Seuss hats with our names!



What an awesome class!

Horton with Hand prints!


After reading the Foot Book we measured our shoes using buttons and cubes.

great 1:1 counting activity!


goldfish sorting and graphing...another fun counting activity!


Yy is for yarn!
Of course I am going to say it!! Picking up yarn is a great pinching and grasping skill!





We made Cat in the Hat whiskers and I had some cool hats to share...along with some other fun goodies to celebrate Dr. Seuss!

Oh my heart!


Super Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment