Sunday, February 17, 2019

Love is in the air!

What a wonderful week! I just love Valentine's Day. We had fun with the letter Vv, counting to 20, lots and lots of crafts...and we ended with a celebration.

Thursday:
Fun with Gumby...

Adventures with Pokey
 
Number matching with candy hearts


tearing pieces for our hearts! Such a great fine motor skill...it strengthens these tiny little fingers!



she's thrilled... I promise!

10 little hearts


that sweet face!

great job buddy!


FINALLY!!! We got a chance to go outside!

Isn't she the sweetest!




that smile!

I could just eat her up!

snuggles to stay warm! 

A sweet Valentine's Day snack for this little darling

I almost didn't do this craft this year...but Mrs. Jennifer told me I couldn't NOT do it...It was a must. So this sweet lady helped me!

I took them home...baked them dry and painted their sweet little thumbprints to make a heart. I hope you all treasure these as much as I and (especially) Mrs. Jennifer do!!!!

Friday:
Pom-Pom pick up! Something so simple is so much fun for these kiddos. And I love it for fine motor reasons!

hard at work


Vv letter hunt

heart counting and number matching

great 1:1 counting sweet girl

lacing time!


decorating hearts 





Perfection!

Final sweet gift for you...


Decorating our Valentine's Day bags...



Ready to pass them out...


Party Time!





It isn't a party unless you are decorating cookies...

Making the sweetest magnets ever

Candy heart sort and graph

Playing musical hearts

Time for slime...




Getting into a great book



What a perfect week...full of love and laughter! My heart just bursts with joy knowing that I get to have these kiddos in my room! So blessed! A huge thank you to all that helped with our celebration...I couldn't do it without you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment