Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Week 4! It was a short one so we had lots to do in just 3 hours! The kiddos did many fun activities with the letter F, number 3, and such a super wonderful theme...FAMILY!


Morning message question: Do you have a brother or sister?

Yes ma'am! Even if it is in my mama's belly...I am a big sister! :)

Such great listeners!

We learned that 9 have brothers or sisters and 3 don't.

F is for fingerprints! And sweet memories!

Perfection!

Time for a puppet show...starring 2 awesome girls!

Playdough...such a great fine motor skill!

Who ya gonna call!?!? My mom...I'm whooped!

Time for some F picture guesses!

I got it!

Let's make the letter F...4 different ways! Boy has there been much improvement over the last few weeks...these kiddos can almost do this independently!!!

A bit of family time and 1-1 counting!


Great job! Such perfect 1-1 number sense!

Tickle-Tickle...These feet are priceless!

We've got it!

He's not ticklish at all! I love, love that smile!

The perfect print from a perfect girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment