Wednesday, January 23, 2019

snow animals

A fun week exploring how animals live in the cold and snow.
I apologize for the delay. I am having trouble with my phone getting everything to load to my blog. So not very many pictures to share this week...

Making igloos with marshmallow...


shadow matching with snow animals

After reading Polar Bear, Polar Bear What do you hear...we did the same activity ad made a fluffy polar bear too...



Oh that sweet face!


hand painting fun!


We tested the cold water with our hands and then with "blubber" We learned that many creature in the cold have heavy fur or blubber to keep warm






They all agreed that the blubber kept their hands warmer in  the ice than just their hands...

This week is Snow and Ice! Fingers crossed my phone works better this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment