Sunday, January 10, 2016

Better Late than never Christmas blog!

Hey there parents! So sorry that the blog slipped my mind! I have no idea what has preoccupied me more...pregnancy brain or moving! Here is the fun we had before Christmas break!

Our precious gifts to you! They aren't just 5 little snowmen!


Painting time! Take a peek at how some of these sweet bundles are holding their paint brushes. At home encourage them to grip closer to the end (paint brush, marker, pencil, crayon, etc) this will give them more control.


Scissor cutting and sorting time!
We are still working on proper grip...these kiddos are learning so fast! We have seen such improvement over the course of the year.
*This was person or animal sort. They cut the pieces and then sorted them. Great 2 step directions activity!



Just look at all of these sweet Santas!! This activity made me smile from ear to ear! They were so proud...and cute!


Books make the best gifts!
I gave a sweet Christmas book and our author study book!

decorating our snowman...

One of our gifts to you...such an artist!

This special lady was our guest reader! She was amazing!

Can you tell...he loves to paint his hands! He did it for his mama!

snacks are crafts too...and ooohhhhh soooo good!

gift wrapping station... we wrapped our ornaments for you!

I want to just pinch those sweet cheeks! But...I won't! Love his smile!

Story time...all cozied up! We sure love books in this class!

game time! This mama is so creative!



Mmmmmmm...Mmmmm good! The more frosting the better! 


An amazing dad to the rescue! He helped seal the paint on these awesome plates the kiddos made for you! By far...one of my most favorite crafts from me to you! 

It took 3 of us to make this happen...4 if you include the special dad that did all of the writing in advance around the plates for us!


I hope you will treasure these forever!! A huge thank you to the special dad who wrote the bible verse around the plates for us (he did 15 plates...what a rock star!)
 What an amazing week! I hope you all had the most blessed holiday season ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment