Sunday, April 5, 2020

Pond Week...

I had lots of fun having Ruby do some of the activities that I had planned for your little ones.

As I am still trying to wrap my head and heart around the fact that we won't be returning for the remainder of this year...please know that I am here for you all. Whatever you need...ideas, resources, materials...we are in this together!

I went into the school this past week to take down bulletin boards and pictures of your sweet kiddos that hung in our room. It made me reminisce what an amazing year we have had. I came home...and ordered 740 pictures! As I looked back over the year beginning in August up until now... my eyes got teary...how much these kiddos have grown in just 7 short months! I can't wait to finish these portfolios...I will post updates soon!

During this different way of life...please remember that one thing does NOT change. Our Lord. He is present and constant in our lives.  This week our focus would have been on Easter.

Please continue to text me pictures of your sweet kiddos. It brightens up my day! I would also love for your kiddos to write me a note...I will write them back! After this post I will send out an e-mail with my address.

At the end of the blog I will share some ideas of things you can do for this week...

Building her name


Life Cycle wheel


Frog Hopping

Frog Counting


tangram puzzle


Lily Pad Staircase counting


Painting...

Impressionism art...This is her frog! lol

Life Cycle of a duck



Scissor cutting

Tracing





Life Cycle headband

Hunting for things that would be at a pond

a salamander 



We had a fun week full of adventures. Here are some things you can do this week...

1. Color sorting and graphing jellybeans
2. Read Aloud some Easter Stories
3. Fine Motor Skills have them practice "Hopping Like a Bunny"
4. Today is Palm Sunday...Have your kiddo make a Palm Branch
5. Jellybean science https://www.fantasticfunandlearning.com/jelly-bean-science-experiment.html
6. Peep Marshmallow science: https://www.giftofcuriosity.com/easter-peeps-science-experiment/
7. Color Egg matching: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/797489046498927539/


*I will e-mail you some files I have saved on my computer for some other fun ideas!
**Here is a link for Teachers Pay Teachers...this is what I found for free Easter/Spring ideas.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Browse/Grade-Level/Pre-K/Search:easter%20activities/Price-Range/Free


A Jelly Bean PrayerBaking "Empty Tomb" Resurrection Rolls brings the Easter story to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment