Wednesday, May 2, 2018

butterflies and insects...

Our year is quickly coming to a close...so I am squeezing so many fun things into the tiniest bit of time!

Thursday:
Painting egg cartons for their butterflies!


Spiderman...our neighborhood hero!

bugs!





Mastering her autograph

a special snack!

life cycle of a butterfly using pasta

great job sweet girl!

investigating insects. We learned that they have 3 body parts (head, thorax, and abdomen), 2 antennae, and 6 legs.



Mrs. Laura....take a picture...I have a bee in my hair!
 Friday:

What a sweet group



another fun snack!

Revisiting the life cycle of a butterfly...


Ii is for insects...peeling stickers! One of my favorite fine motor tasks.

We only have 1 more full week. I have begun assessments and special end of the year projects. This week we will celebrate Derby and enjoy this beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment