Sunday, May 24, 2015

Summer Break!

I hope that you don't think just because it is summer time you could avoid me...lol! I never posted a few last pictures and wanted to send them your way. Gumby will be shipped off to Iraq on Tuesday. I plan on e-mailing you all Bobby's address. I also want to send a huge, "Thank you!" for the notes that were delivered to me at Huber's...He will be so excited to receive them!


















Our Father's Day mugs...After we traced their hands using paint markers and writing their names...I took them home and baked them to seal the paint. You place them into a cool oven and turn it on to 400...bake for 45 minutes. Next, turn the oven off and allow them to cool completely inside the oven before removing them. This is supposed to make them dishwasher safe...but I would hand wash them! I absolutely LOVE the poem I added, "Walk a Little Slower Daddy" ...brings tears to my eyes each time I read it! Happy Father's Day daddies!! 

Time to walk to our favorite ice cream place...Berry Twist!







What a wonderful last day of school! I will miss each of these sweet faces...please stop by my room next year so I can give out hugs...to the little ones of course! :) Enjoy your summer!
Look for updates on Gumby's adventure over seas! I will e-mail when I hear from Bobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment